Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Millar/Graham marriage

The marriage took place, 30 July, 2005, at the Church of St James the Great, Dauntsey, Wilts, between Alexander D. Millar, son of Mr & Mrs Andrew Millar, of North Stoke, Oxfordshire, and Nina Louise Graham (b. 1976), scion of the Graham of Larbert House Baronets (cr. 1906), only daughter of (Kenneth) James Graham (b. 1947), by his wife, Victoria Margaret Home Drummond Moray (of that BLG family).


Source: Daily Telegraph 8 August, 2005

2 comments:

Blessed Teacher said...

I've found myself checking out a good number of
blogs over the past week. Your has top 10 potential. Keep posting!

I'm working on a Philippine Charity Sweepstake site. It not what I want yet... its a work in progress.

Stop by if you get a chance.
Blessings!

Irene said...

You are truly a joy to read. I will definitely come back!.

I have a
refinancing equity loans site.

It pretty much covers refinancing equity loans related stuff.

Come and check it out if you have the time :-)